Argh. What a shit job! The people working for them are mental or are teens.
Well anyhow, my worm bin is something smelly. The worms continue to climb all over the bin and stay outside the bedding. So either there is not enough room for them all, the bedding is too wet, or there is not enough food for them all. I added 1LB and 8oz of scraps to the bin today and I opened up the bin with a light on for awhile to dry it out a little. We'll see if this helps. I think maybe I need a bigger bin, but I don't have room for anything much bigger and the books I read suggest something shallow and long rather than tall and deep. The books also suggest no more than one pound of foot per square foot per week. I only have about two square feet. I think I can wait and feed once a week at least until I make pumpkin pie. I have so much waste when I make them but I read that worms love that type of food (squashes and melons).
And this blog is so frustrating! The preview shows my paragraphs seperated were I want them, and when I go and publish it, it's all smooshed together in one large lump. GRrrrrrr. Not my day.
Until next time...