11/25/2005

A visit from a Rabbit

This morning a rabbit came up onto the patio and peered into the apartment. When I walked to the patio doors, he did not run away in fear. So I took it as a msg of some kind. My friend says they represent fertility...and oddly enough my IUD has slipped, but I cannot see a doctor about it till Monday and that is IF they have an opening. I'm like NOOOOOOo STOP IT! STOP IT! LMAO

I haven't had any sex since the IUD slipped so I know I cannot be preggy. One of my friends is and she was told she could not bare anymore children. But it is a high risk pregnancy for the both of them so I worry about her. She lives so far away now that all I can do is pray to the Goddess everything goes well.
So this is what I have found on Rabbit medicine.

"Rabbit's medicine includes moving through fear, living by one's own wits, receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages, quick thinking, strengthening intuition, and paradox. Rabbit also represents humility, because he is quiet and soft and not self-asserting. Rabbit reminds us not to be afraid. Fearful thoughts reproduce (like rabbits) and bring the very thing we fear. Rabbit people are so afraid of tragedy, illness, and disaster, that they call those very fears to them to teach them lessons. If you see Rabbit or in any way feel attracted to him, it may be telling you to wait for the forces of the universe to start moving again, to stop worrying and to get rid of your fears. It always indicates a need to re-evaluate the process you are undergoing, to rid yourself of any negative feelings or barriers, and to be more humble. "

Then later on while I was performing a spell, Merlin started whistling really loud (she does this when someone enters the apartment usually. We call her our Bird Alarm. LOL), and I got a flash in my head of the BF getting home early from work. Sure enough, as soon as I closed the circle and had put all but a few things away here he comes through the door...Merlin whistling her "Person is home!!" alert. Wierdo day.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.