12/31/2005

New flute! Excited!





YAY! My Yule wish came true! I finally have a Native American Flute, crow series to boot! Even has turquise inlays! Oh it is so loverly! And it plays magnificantly! I am in LOVE...with a flute! I can see how they used to use the flute as courting tools. Plus it was 25% off AND I got what I wanted! Aw shucks...thanks Goddess! I cannot wait to go to the preserve behind where we live and play for everything. It'll echo nicely in the cold air.

Here is an auto sample of what I have learned just by playing it for a couple of hours tonight. I can't put it down! It's so easy to learn! And oh so easy to put emotion into it. The audio is not the best quality and I start to get into it just as the recorder stops recording. I am playing with my eyes closed, per the "instruction" manual suggestions so I was not keeping an eye on the recorder.

Music Sample

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.