8/05/2006

Status Bars JAVASCRIPT CODES

For those wanting the project status bars we see in many blogs these days, I've copied and pasted the codes and directions for adding them to your blog or website in a text file located at:

http://www.geocities.com/rexenne/statusbarcodes.zip


I do not claim them as my own, I only am providing the code because the website it originated from has been down for some time now. Please save the zip file to your machine, otherwise if a high amount of my bandwidth is consumed, I will have to remove the file. It is virus free and contains one file in .txt .


I cannot help you with java code problems, while I am HTML and Java savey I do not know how to fix problems that may arrise with javascript. The email to contact is in the text file. Please download the text file and save it to your machine-otherwise I may have to take it down if a lot of bandwidth is consumed.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this. I've downloaded them and will give them a go tomorrow. Then I have to figure out how to explain to my mom how to use them (EEK!). ;)

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.