10/04/2006

OMG-OMG-OMG!!!

OMG! I had a lady email me up after I showed off my stitch markers I beaded up, and asked for 50 of three styles-asking how much I wanted to charge!!! OMG-OMG-OMG!!!

Now my only dilemma is that I don't have enough of the beads I used to make 50 of each style because I bought them on clearance from one place or another. ACK!

Wow, I was totally knocked off my kilter when I read that email! If you want to see what the fuss is about check them out here on the flickr group Creative Stitch Markers: http://www.flickr.com/groups/creativestitchmarkers/

The Creative scrable set is not mine, just so yah know. But these are all available for purchase in SMALL quanities. I never imagined someone would want so many when I offered to sell them! I can also design something if someone were to ask. I love creating things, and I will never use all the stitch markers I have made.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.