11/17/2006

A burnt break-day and Red Robin "Gourmet" burgers

Breakday...a time for breakfast and payday. I burnt my breakfast and set the smoke alarm a buzzing...and it would not cancel. LOL...so I had to stand there and fan the damned thing. The apartment is filled with smoke, I can't stop sneezing and it's starting to get cold with the fan blowing the inside air out and bringing fresh air in.

Payday was....OK. I payed most of my check out in bills. I did however buy myself a size 2 circular needle from knitpicks. I hate the Susan Bates needles. The smaller they get the more blunt the points. Makes it very difficult for me to knit. So I have very little money to last me for 2 weeks and then I have to pay the rent. Ugh. Will it ever end?

Then after the holidays I need to start saving for the summer months when I am mostly unemployed so I can keep the bills from getting so far behind.

I've been such a gripe this week. I know. There is only so much my mind can take on it's own. Or maybe it is PMS. I have an IUD and I think it has run it's course or my body has run it's course with it. I've been bloated, crampy, and had some unusual bleeding going on. I need to get the thing removed, but I won't do it till the BF confirms that he is shooting blanks after his vasectomy (which was in January). OH, and I love the google tool bar with spell check! What an awesome tool!

On a brighter note, I am going to late night knit tonight and I have money to buy a drink and some food for myself tonight. YAY! Gotta get excited about something.

I finished my mitten...I'll get a pick uploaded here after breakday. For lunch I am treating myself to some Rainbow Sushi lunch from the Japanese place down the street. I need a treat, but not something that is super greasy (Like Red Robin) and something that is not high in carbs. Yeah-yeah, I am gonna try the low carb thing. I love my breads but my waist continues to grow. So with a higher protein diet, and more walking I should loose a few pounds. Mind you I am not some skinny stick worried about her figure. I am a large woman concerned about becoming a morbidly large woman. I can stop it from happening but I only wish I had some assistance.

Red Robin sent me a combined $45 worth of Bird Bucks (their gift certificates) in response to my complaint that the cod fish sandwich I had ordered some time ago now (which isn't cheap!) only filled half the bun. If I am gonna pay upwards of $10 for a damned meal (that's without a drink as with it, it would run higher), it better be more fish than bun! ! Damned it.

Well I used some of those earlier this week to buy a burger with some of the certificates they sent me. I asked for well done, no pink. What did I find when I got home? A mostly pink burger. Grrrrr! WTF! The tag on the bag even said no pink! Bungholes! That place can't do anything right! I would not recommend them any day. Gourmet burgers? Yeah, and my ass ain't big!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.