1/18/2007

I have fleas!

HA! Water Fleas that is! They arrived in the mail today...only two days in the mail! I moved my guppies over to the fresh tank who's water has been sitting for three days in preperation for them and I added the fleas to the old tank water so they will clean it up, and will reproduce and I will have something extra to feed Skye. There are plenty of fleas, and many egg packs that came with them. There is a seller on ebay who sells them, but if you visit thier website and order off there, you will pay $1 less.
 
I got the taxes done. If I didn't owe anything to federal (which is my employers fault for not filing my w2 correctly three years ago from Hobby Lobby) I would have more than enough to purchase myself a drum carder. *WWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhh!!!
 
But, this last one will pay off what I owe and NEXT YEAR I will have money to burn!
That was quick and a lot less painful than last year. Last year my head was pounding because I had three W2's to file...what a headache. I like having only one job for this reason. Simplicity and ease of tax filing. AAAaaahhhh...
Now I can knit and watch an episode of CSI Miami...in peace of mind.
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.