1/10/2007

YIPES! I've been....TAGGED!!!

And here I was thinkin no one read this thang!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Oh gods....6 things?! I don't really consider what I do wierd...just different.

1. I really LOVE pea soup with pork hocks.

2. I'd rather make something rather than buy it pre-made. It's the challenge and then the pride of making it by my own two hands (even it costs me more in the end). I pride myself on self-sustainability.

3. I raise earthworms to eat my garbage, then go fishing with them in the summer. I'd like to eat the fish I catch, but the waters are too nasty for that.

4. I hug and talk to the trees. Seriously, I do...I have my favorites. Call me a tree hugger, it's no insult to me!

5. I love crows, and I can mimick them pretty darned well. I can also call em in.

6. I raise my own silkworms for frog food and silk.

NOW! For the six next very lucky contestants/bloggers...

HomeSpun Dreams, I have to Take a Knit, Knit Witchery, Life in a big purple bus, Rita's G-string, and Quit Wool Gathering!!


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! What's all this about being tagged? Looks funny.
    How's life been treating you?
    Would love to hear from you again. Marj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.