And here I was thinkin no one read this thang!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
Oh gods....6 things?! I don't really consider what I do wierd...just different.
1. I really LOVE pea soup with pork hocks.
2. I'd rather make something rather than buy it pre-made. It's the challenge and then the pride of making it by my own two hands (even it costs me more in the end). I pride myself on self-sustainability.
3. I raise earthworms to eat my garbage, then go fishing with them in the summer. I'd like to eat the fish I catch, but the waters are too nasty for that.
4. I hug and talk to the trees. Seriously, I do...I have my favorites. Call me a tree hugger, it's no insult to me!
5. I love crows, and I can mimick them pretty darned well. I can also call em in.
6. I raise my own silkworms for frog food and silk.
NOW! For the six next very lucky contestants/bloggers...
HomeSpun Dreams, I have to Take a Knit, Knit Witchery, Life in a big purple bus, Rita's G-string, and Quit Wool Gathering!!
Until next time...