2/22/2007

O.M.G. I'm gonna do it...

I'm gonna learn Martial Arts!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited, nervous, scared and everything inbetween! Karate America had a coupon in this weeks Dollars and Sense (a coupon book like thang) for a free full month plus free uniform and reward certificate upon completion. YAY! I called and asked if they had any adult programs, and they are starting adult self defense classes in TWO WEEKS! Good timing or what? I even asked if they had a wieght limit because although I am not HUGE, I am not small either and I want to do this for the added benifit of wieght loss too.
 
When I asked about how much it usually is, they said after the month trial they would "discuss the price" then. Okay....that scares me. I have no idea how much this will cost me but I sure hope I can afford it because I want to do this. I WANT THIS! Goddess? You hear me on this one right? I WANT THIS! I WANT TO DO THIS!
 
Until next time...
 
HI-YA!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.