2/04/2007

Planning a Djembe Strap


Crow Sketch
Originally uploaded by crafting4goddess.
Here are the beginnings of a beautiful strap for my Djembe. Envision a black and turquoise with this crow motif and diamond motifs along it with golden borders along the edges. EEEEeeeeeeeee! I am so excited about it but at times I tend to get brain-farted over it. I've done card weaving in the past, but it was when I was in middle school...and that was a long time ago. I've never planned my own pattern but now I am doing just that AND trying to recall how I did the card weaving when I was a kid! Both feet much?!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.