3/07/2007

I got my White belt, and caught some orbs!

ORBS!! Upper left.
The BF took my picture when I got home and he caught some orbes too! Look-Look!

And then the uniform pants are too long for my short stubby self. Take a look at the foot pictures. One is with the pants pulled up, the other...I kicked and ploof the leg went back down.

One down, three to go till I get a purple belt! I found out that the rest of the promotions will cost me $30 a pop. Sheez. What an expensive hobby! Leave it to me to pick the expensive ones! I am gonna have to keep track of how much I spend on this so I can say, yeah...I spend X amount for all this. Can you believe that?!

So six months from now, when I have gone to class twice a week with each session getting longer and harder, and with each belt earned...I will look back at these pictures and gaze at how big I let myself get. I just needed something to come along that I liked to help me loose the wieght. *grin*

















I have a mans foot. Big. Flat. Hairy. I am gonna have to whip-stitch the pant legs up or use those stretchy head bands to keep them in place so my hairy legs don't show too.

We've started learning kicks. I impressed my partner today with my kicking. I guess he didn't expect me to kick so well. I have powerful legs. WOO-CHA! Kicking is a SSSt sound. So kick-Ssst, front punch Tu sound, and back punch I-YA! WOO-CHA! We did a few more stretches today. WHEW! I am ready for bed!!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.