3/31/2007

Scrapbook Pictures-Promotion and Gold Belt






I had to add some pages to the small dollar store scrapbook so I have elastic holding it together, for now. I also added a band of elastic to help keep it closed as it is....ballooning. I like how the binding elastic looks like a white belt!! Eventually I think I will have to cut the binding apart completely and just have an open bound book. It was a buck...I can't complain. I've made journals in the past so that knowledge is coming in pretty darned handy right now.

Thankfully we all performed as a group which was a HUGE relief! The BF took the photos but claims to not have been able to get a view to take video...huh...alrighty then.





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.