7/18/2007

OMGoddess! I splurged!!


OMGoddess! I splurged!!
Originally uploaded by crafting4goddess.
OMGoddess look at all this fiber!!! What have I done!! This is all from an Ebay spurgle I had last week. If you want raw fiber, this is the time of year to look for some BIG deals! I have a total of 11 POUNDS of Llama fleece, some of which I am gonna have to dehair and wash because the dust gets to me. Then there is 2 pounds of Targee which is sooooooooooooooooooooo soft and lofty! It is just like the Merino I bought only a longer staple and less gunk. Fine wools are just dirtier because of the fineness I guess. WOW!!! Did I ever splurge! And there went the New Years Resolution right out the door! (Which was to use what I have BEFORE buying more-HA! Right...)
You can see the sheer volume of my stash next to my Louet S51 sitting right there! Yikes...where am I gonna stash all this! *faint* I need more Giant Ziplock bags!! Of which they have switched to the double-sipper on all of those storage bags and I like them a lot better. They are super easier to close than when they first came out (of which I still use).

We need rain. I am gonna do some drum magic and drum us up some rain. We need it badly.

Until the next spurge *sheez!*....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.