7/19/2007

Tiny Toad


Tiny Toad
Originally uploaded by crafting4goddess.
I found this toad on top of our local ant hill as I prepared to water the garden. I usually don't use the tap because I collect rain water from the gutter spouts so that I do not use as much tap, but it has not rained in two weeks and none will be arriving soon so my rain-water supply is just about nil. This little guy is about as big as a thumb-nail and his size is easily seen when compaired to the hose there! WOW! Such a tiny critter! We have a lot of toads and frogs this year around our woodland area.

I have found it ironic to find this little guy because just the other day we found our resident wild, adult toad dead with no outward signs of trama. S/he left us with a gift and we have been blessed with Toad babay's!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.