8/13/2007

Fiber Frenzy package!

Whew! Look at the fibery goodness! I was on the phone when I hear a loud "plop" at the front door. EEEEE-package!

My Fiber Frenzy pal sent me some ooOOOOh so gorgious shades of green and turquoise superwash wool roving (OMG!!!!!) and some silk of the same colors (lighter because they were both in the same dyebath at the same time and silk talkes longer to dye, but OMG I love the color!). They remind me of what I imagine the sea would look like as it crashed up against some rocks, showing an array of greens while it foams up. Heavenly!

She is in Kansas so she sent along a Kansas mug with a tornado on it...LMAO! Cute. Next she added some chocolate covered sunflower seeds that are a lot like sixlets (she couldn't find them but says these are a local favorite) only a lot more addictive!! These will be gone in no time!! *munch-munch-munch* Then there is a honey lotion bar...OMG I love those, and some root beer lip gloss. Never had root beer lip gloss so that is a first for me!
I love it all so much!


Now I need to get my arse in gear and send my pal her package. I can reuse the box and packing material that my stuff was sent in (sweet!!).







Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.