8/07/2007

Owe, owe, owe-owe-owe....


OH man...stick me with a fork already! Yesterday's basic karate class left me stiff and sore in my arms and upper back....owe...

How? Can you say "100 Push-ups"?? I did closer to 80 or so because I experienced muscle failure...where the muscle will not function anymore. Owe. So knitting is painful today...so is typing...owe. Basically everything I do I feel the soreness in my upper arms and shoulders...owe...

I am debating going to practice tonight. Tonight is the BBT class (black belt team) and I am sure they will work us harshly! We are supposed to learn some new thing called Journey that I wish we would get to learning it already. It's more than just a new move, it is a series of moves. So I guess I better go in case they teach it tonight...knowing my luck...HA!

I finished up a few dyeing tutorial videos and they should appear on here shortly. When I do more dyeings I will record them and will make a third video when I have enough.


Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.