8/04/2007

Red Scarf Project 2008



Hummm, I missed this last year. I think I may take a gander and knit a couple scarves for them this year. I'll add a note and a link to me blog and maybe I will get some thank yous back from someone who likes the scarf. :) Click this link for details on how YOU can make a difference in someone's life.

Here is the link to the KAL blog: http://redscarfproject.wordpress.com/

And here is yet another blog supporting this: http://nownormaknits2.typepad.com/red_scarf_project_2008

Thanks to Lime and Violet for notifying thier readers that the deadlines and guidelines have changed.



Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.