1/21/2008

I have a bone to pick...


The first two photos are the photos listed on ebay for a stretch to fit slipcover for a loveseat. Does it not look more red than brown? The listing described it as red-brown.

The second photo is what I got in the mail today. Is it not more brown than any shade of red?? The camera sees a tiny bit of red but what I am looking at is a dirt brown-even in full spectrum light.
I am very-very dissapointed and disgusted with this purchase. The seller is trying to convience me that what I have recieved is correct for the listing even going so far as to say that it was called "Plum" in the past and that the listing says this. Please, look at the listing by following the link above and tell me where it says this. It says this no where. Their listing is very misleading. The photos are what I want, red-brown. Not Chocolate-Brown.

Be advise and beware of user decoreen on ebay. Photos are no where near accurate and I dare to say they are doctored. If I cannot resolve this through the seller, I will take it up with ebay and paypal because I feel ripped-off.












Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.