2/17/2008

Another winter storm & World of Warcraft

Well this time around we are expecting anywhere from 6-13 inches of snow. I have discovered and am playing often the World of Warcraft. I got curious, not I am hooked! LOL

If anyone plays world of warcraft, I am player Balechnay (pernounced Bay-lay-nay with the CH naselized-my made up name) who is an herbalist/Alchimest, my second character named Lathelanta is a leatherworker/skinner, and my third character Edeilla who will be a tailor/enchantor. If you need anything special I will curtainly try to oblige! I am on server Blade's Edge. This stuff is so addicted it ain't funny!

We had planned on going out for steak at Outbacks for Mikes B-day, but the roads are covered in a one inch thick layer of ice, the malls are closed, and the busses arn't running. Nope, it's a stay home be a game zombie type of day. Cheers! (clinks coffee cups)


My one Hunter character Balechnay has an Owl for a pet and I think it has been a good replacement for Merlin. It's helped me deal with the loss anyways.


I haven't done much crafting in the last week. I have been busy teaching tatting and knitting classes at the Yarnhouse....and getting sucked into Workd of Warcraft (WoW). I was on a ten day free trial and I lasted 5 days before I ran out to get the full version. You can't send/recieve mail, trade items, or create a party (group of folks fighting together). It's is a stupendous action/adventure game. I highly recommend it as the adventure never ceases!


(sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp...back into WoW I go!)

Here is a photo of Balechnay riding a critter across a sea and one photo with the owl.


Until next time...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.