5/27/2009

Oak Spirit


Oak Spirit
Originally uploaded by crafting4goddess.
This one has been in my head to get down on canvas for a looooooong time. It feels good to finally get it down! I had some trouble with the lower part & how to get it to depict a thick Grove of more trees. It finally came to me AFTER I asked an online painting forum. That's how it usually works for me. Ask & then the answer comes. I love her stance. It says "Look how strong I am. Look at my children. They are strong & wise because of me."

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a spammer! I'm...somewhat of a wool addict. But not a spammer. I just wanted to thank you very much for all your videos on you tube. They've helped me become a MUCH better...uh...wooly lady. They are great resources!! I also love your blog. Keep it up! I'll be checking back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.