7/07/2011

Madison Wisconsin Capital Protest


Okay wow, no this Picasa collage tool isn't addictive at all!!
A glimpse into the protests against our shit-for-brains Gov'ner. His name is not worth mentioning here nor do I wish to TAINT my blog with it. Evil man with nothing but padding his own pockets on his agenda. The state was not broke until he got his grubby hands in the stash & gave himself a nice fat bonus on the back of workers all over the state. Oh yes, I could rant on about this for a long while.





Until next time...


***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Ohio, AND I'm a teacher! Thank heavens I retire in 3 years and there are sane people living in this state who defeated Senat Bill 5!

    I LOVE your youtube videos... I've learned a lot about spinning techniques from you in the past 3 years, and I am about to add a drum carder to my collection of two wheels and 5 drop spindles. I have been watching your carding videos for a week! You are a talented crafter,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.