So I finally got around to finishing the pillow cover that I started...oh...three months ago when I first started learning to quilt. The log cabin block was the first of the 20 I planned on making for my first quilt. Planned because I ran out of some of the fabrics and I ended up with 10 completed blocks. I have yet to find a suitable fabric to replace what is used up.
I did this fancy "invisible" zipper method that I found on pin interest:
It's not completely invisible because the pillow form I stuffed into the case is a wee bit big...so it bulges. LOL! It took me several hours just to get that damned zipper in there. The zipper foot for my machine is not very helpful for sewing upside-down zippers into place. >.<
The oh so pretty back which I had to put interfacing on because the fabric was so thin.
Almost of my August block for Bellezza done. Pictures soon of this month's blocks soon! She says she is working on September already! LOL! It's hard to wait to make the next one because it's so much fun!
I did get around to finishing the spring runner!
Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***