3/30/2014

Busy weekend and KINDLE!!



I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. Amazon.com is having their deferred payment sale on the Kindles. They had this same sale during the xmas season and I have been kicking myself ever since for not taking advantage of it. Well, I guess they are gonna do this quarterly now it seems. I ordered myself the 8.9" HDX. It'll be here Monday!! I went big. And why not? It's 20% of the the price then the rest of the cost is divided into 4 monthly payments. You can choose to pay it off at anytime and I do plan on paying it off before summer break begins. I need something to stream netflix and hulu to because my "Smart" dvd player (a Panasonic) has been giving me grief when it comes to streaming. It's been hiccuping and stopping and freezing. UGH!!! So frustrating. Never buying anything of that brand again. What I really need is a Smart TV. If only there was a deferred payment option for that!!



Yesterday the purse frame for the Tammy Bag came and that went on in a flash. I love this bag!!

Then I've been working on a hanging for the front door, a celt knot using reverse applique. I'll be sewing the raw edges down after posting this. A finished photo to come.


I've also decided to join a spring mystery quilt that is being hosted by facebook group "Just Us Quilters". This is my first MQ and I am making my own jelly roll from these fabrics. The one on the right is the "background" fabric. 

MQ choices



And while at the library yesterday, they always have art from the local schools on display, I saw this awesome piece. Such talent!! I love seeing the artwork from the younger generations.












Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.