10/04/2005

Home-made mead, Wierd Wisconsin Weather

WHEW! That mead I made is something else! It turned out simi-dry and simi-sweet with blackberry undertones...whew! One glass and I am finding it difficult to type correctly! Horray for home=made mead! *hick*

WWW....wacky wisconsin weather...it has been 85 degrees the past two days and it is just stiffling in our appartment. The landlord turned on the heat several weeks ago, and since there is no way to turn it completly off (steam heating...yuck!), when I come home after work it is soooooooooooo hot in here! I am practically naked! *fox-whistle*

Fromt his point out they say it will cool off like a normal fall season. Oh boy! So instead of beotching about the heat, we'll be beotching about the cold.

I still have yet to get garlic in the ground. I guess I will wait till the cold arrives.

Until next time...*hick*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.