11/15/2005

Blahs

Oye I have felt all blah-like today. Feeling discouraged and kinda phasey. Maybe it is the murcury retrograde and the full moon together.
And I was feeling quite over-whelmed and discouraged over Cella. There seems to be so much to do and so much that I'll never get it all done in time for next semester. I talked to Gemini about it and she said I only have to do one maybe two things for each section. Even now as I write I have a knot in my stomach...how am I gonna get it all done! AH! Okay...so I already have two...three...four maybe more already out of the way:

Environment-Highway Cleanup, vermicomposting, switching to a motion sensor for the hallway light

Organization, Administration and Leadership-helping with the MAP group and organizing the highway cleanup, organizing the events at MAP,helping with madPUC

Creativity: Moccasins; candles, soap, and the various other things I make by hand from scratch (when possible). I think my experince more than covers this one.

Ritual: Take account of all the rituals I have done since I joined Cella: 2 at Samhain gathering, one at PPD, and the one coming up for Yule...that's four out of eight required.

Music and Dance: I drum, play the violin (although not as well as I did in middle school), didgi, and I someday plan on purchasing an indian flute. I attend a singing circle to drum.

Divination: I use tarot, runes, witches runes

Hummm...that is six less than I thought I had to do. Yippie!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.