12/14/2005

Worm Bin Update

Added another pound of scraps to the bin. The bottom is almost purely worm castings and is a rich black in color. I found lots of cocoons while digging around so things must be good in there. The worms are FAT and have become burgandy in color. Healthy wormies!

In other news: There is enough religion in the world to incite ANYTHING other than tolerance. No new news there.

People love starting shit with me. I must have it written on my forhead "Start shit with me.". Always love how people will bitch at me about the stupidest thing but rarely offer anything positive or productive. Eh, nothing new there either.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.