8/09/2006

An amazing thing...

An amazing thing happened between the BF and I last night. While talking about exploring some avanues of fun for couples, he became very uncomfortable and got that look about him when he wants to say something, but is afraid too. I poked a little, prodded a little more and still he would not talk. I told him, we've been through this routine a million times...he doesn't talk, I get frustrated over it, and eventually I blow my top at him for it. But then, a mental image of a situation popped into my head. I inquired if that was the situation he was thinking about....YES it was. Amazing. I reassured him that things would be ok if we decide to switch roles. He was afraid that I would tie him up and then leave him there-hot and bothered. I would never do that in such a situation. Although he says I tend to turn him on and then leave him that way...I'm being affectionate, what I call being affectionate anyways (nibbling, hugging, kissing...) and I guess that is all a big turn on. Slap me silly already!

If I have any phychic ability, it is strongest with the BF. I've been told that it is that way because my shields are completely down around him. Well, they ought to be!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.