9/29/2006

Chenille Knitting Woes

Oh woes me! I am trying my darndest to get my first shawl doen (knitting with chenille thick and quick) and I've started over soooooo many times. First it was worming. So we fixed that by going down a couple of needle sizes. Now I am concerned about the wieght of the shawl. This yarn when knit tight bulks up real quick. Now I wonder if I can add some decorative stiches in there to lighten it up a bit and add some eye candy to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appriciate it.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.