9/29/2006

Cast-On: A Podcast for Knitters

Cast-On: A Podcast for Knitters

I don't get it. I don't get the hype behind these pod costs. I was listening to this one, and I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND so much that I had to end the suffering. OYE. Every podcast I have stumbled upon has been a bucket of bore. *sigh* I'd rather listen to a book on CD, but I returned the wrong book on CD last weekend while one of it's CDs were still in the puter, waiting to be heard; and now I cannot check anything out until that CD is reunited with it's set...which was sent to the Marshall WI Library. I'm in Monona. Cripes. So I am sitting here, trying to keep my mind occupied while I am knit and/or spin. I cannot stand to knit/spin in silence as I tend to drift and not pay attention to whatever pattern I am knitting, or not pay attention to moving the spun yarn down a hook at regular intervals (creates a mess on the bobbin otherwise). The noon day TV shows are pathetic, nothing but soaps and drama-drama-drama shows...BLAH, and these podcasts are pure torture.
A girl has to vent once in a while.

End Vent-Cast. *blink....blink....blink....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.