9/01/2006

Flight 93 The Movie

Oh man...

This movie is just sooooo intense. They did a good job on it because I felt as if I knew each and every one of the victoms...no HEROS, on the flight. I am sorry it happened, and I feel bad for those Muslins in the US who have to fight with the prejudice they now face-because of the acts of a few. I know their lives must be hard.

The ending was so-so sad and I had a hard time getting myself back from the desperate edge the movie takes you to. All I could do is cry. It's very sad.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.