9/30/2006

Had a really strange dream last night...


The BF even said I was moaning and grunting. Of course his manly brain instantly surmises that I must be dreaming about sex. WRONG!

It was wierd...I was on trial, a big very publicized trial. I was being accused of being a vampire. Although to the best of my abilities I could not convience the jury of peers that I was not a vampire and that I had not been bitten.

Since I was hopelessly locked in a trail I had at that point no chance of getting out of as a free person, someone came up to me and convienced me since everyone was already convienced I was a vampire, that I should just become one.

Yep, I took that line and this person turned me. Although the details are sketchy as to how that happened...apparently all I had to do was drink a glass of his freshly poured blood to be turned. Now traditionally, because I am a freek for vampire stores and legends, the victom is drained and then "refilled" with the vamps blood and that is supposed to be a mix of the victoms blood and the vamps.

Since I was struck by lightening, I was fantasizing last night how cool it would be to have developed some sort of super-natural power because of it. I think that is what led to the dream, but not completely sure.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.