10/27/2006

I was cleaning out the cell phone memory when I found a bunch of old pictures that I want to share.The first two are of the old oak tree that I love. I've seemed to have bounded with it and we've had some heartfelt conversations before. I cannot visit it in the summer, the bugs bother me too much, but this time of year and all throughout the winter I will be stopping to say hello and chat. I love trees, dunno why, just do.




Then the field of purple flowers are also apart of my walking scenery. This is apart of the Leapold Nature Center where the old oak lives. This is the prairy part while the part the oak is in is the Oak Savannah. Pretty! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.