10/14/2006

I've been socked! Oh the agony!


sockwars_sock
Originally uploaded by crafting4goddess.
LMAO!
Well more like sock-ony because these are the socks I recieved in the sock war compatition. The are sooooo warm, a little big, but they will do me just fine. The lady even send me the label from the yarn she used: 80% merino! WOW, no wonder they are so warm! Must have been expensive yarn! Sheez, and here I am using some cheap yarn that the LYS is out of and is not sold in the UK where I am supposed to send these to. DOH!! I guess they will have to wait or start a new pair with something they already have. I stayed alive longer than I ever expected. But thanks to the no-brained host of this wonderful compitiion who posted everyones email address to her public blog....I have gotten so much spam! I know it is because of her because everyone got the same piece of junkmail. Now it is never-ending. Thanks so much. What a drag man. What was she thinking!!!! Could have just delayed the start date...or posted to a private forum! OYe. I hadn't recieved any spam up till then, thanks so much. Now, I have to apply for yet another email address....grrrrrrrr.
But I like the socks. The pattern was a bitch for me to knit, especially down the foot. Looks more like a man sock to me, but I will wear them anyways.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.