10/25/2006

The Knittin Song: Walking in a Knitters Wonderland

WALKING IN A KNITTERS' WONDERLAND Sung to the tune "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"


Needles click, I'm a knittin

Tell me where, it is written

That I have to clean

You're just being mean

I'd rather sit and knit the live long day


Here's the yarn, here's directions

Make mistakes, make corrections

Knit one purl two, you know what to do

Walking in a knitters' wonderland


In the winter I can knit a sweater

I'll pretend it's for a movie star

He'll say are you married I'll say yes sir

But I'll knit you seat covers for your car


Later on, we'll go shopping

We all know, there's no stopping

It's such a big thrill

Except for the bill

Walking in a knitters' wonderland



Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Like the song, what tune would you put to it?
    I hope you enjoy Spin Me A Treasure :-)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to read the very first line again...
    Thanks and I hope I enjoy the swap too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.