10/17/2006

Spinning while listening to high beat techno...

...Could be an addictive thing! WOW! I had my spinning wheel going soooooooooo fast that I was whipping up quite the breeze!!

I can spin twice as much listening to this upbeat music that I found in a podcast while searching iTunes for spinning podcasts. An added effect is that I can so do the long draw while spinnin so fast. YES!

When I searched for a spinning podcast (because there are soooo many knitting ones) I came up with PodRunner. A cast dedicated to providing upbeat consistant beatin workout music. It'll come in handy for that too later on when I go for my walk for sure!

Here is a link to the Dj's website:

http://djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

Click the PodRunner...it so rocks!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.