10/10/2006

Suri Alpaca fiber arrived!!

YAY! I've been paying on it for about a month. One pound for $40...kinda makes the heart jump up into the throat! But the fiber is sssssssssssssssso soft after it is washed (raw blanket) and sooooo shiney. Much shinier than the seconds I have. I wish I could find a cheaper source for it (hint-hint to you readers out there...I'm looking for a better deal). Anyone in Southern Wisconsin with Suri Alpacas?

I bought it from Alpacas d'Auxvasse (www.alpacasauxvasse.com).

Pictures of the cleaned fiber coming soon!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.