11/01/2006

Once upon a time...

A writer started to write.

It's the first day of National Novel Writing Month and I have half of the recomended words per day done.

So far my story is about a young lady who was engaged but her fiancee died in a horrible freak accident. She stood by his side in the hospital as his organs systematically failed and listened to his dying promise. He promised her that even though his body was failing him, his spirit would never leave her and he swore to protect her even beyond the barrier of death.

5 Years lady, Tasha is still single and experiences on a daily basis unexplained phenomenon that occures in her apartment. The spirit of her dead Fiancee lingers and is true to his promise. Things move on thier own, items get placed in thier "correct" places when she forgets to do so, and the Spirit also drives away any man that she brings home in an attempt to cure the painful lonelyness that she now suffers from in her small cottage attop a wooded hill.

I haven't gone into detail of the accident yet, but I am sure that I will add it in later on. You can chart my progress through the word counting badge in my header (when it is working....) and also by clicking the link to my profile on the NaNoWriMo site in the side bar.

I'll have to post my installments, although ALL STORY INFORMATION IS COVERED BY COMMONS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED, DISTRIBUTED FOR DUPLICATION, COPIED, OR PUBLISHED without my explicite permission.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.