11/27/2006

PSP 11....what a rip!

I just found out that the new Corel Paint Shop Pro 11 (the one that has been getting advertised left and right) does not save transparancies! Corel! What were you thinking?
 
I've uninstalled PSP 11 and have installed PSP 10, the one I had before and the one that saves transparacies as transparent and not as a white background. Blah!!!
 
I'm thinkin they were too eager to get 11 out because 10 is not that old.
 
Here is a link where you can download a 30 day fully functioning trial of PSP 10:
 
I don't recommend PSP 11 because of the transparancy issue. I use them a lot.
 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.