11/27/2006

Socks Completed!

Correctly Knitted Well, after learning how to knit "correctly", I was able to finish the pair to my sock in no time! The one on the right foot was knit correctly, while the one on the left was knit wrong and has twisted stitches. Can you see the difference? I sure can. One is flatter, softer, and fits better while the "wrong" one wants to twist around my foot, is a little scratchy, and is tighter on my foot!! What a difference yarning over the correct way makes!!

These were my Soctober socks, but they ended up being Soc-vember, socks. HA!
Twisted, knit wrongly
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.