12/22/2006

Cable finally fixed and long draw.

I missed the cable guys visit for the first appointment because I had to leave to go do my job, but didn't today. The poor guy had to hunt for the cable box and finally found it up in the attic! Whew! He looked out of breath! He said it was a bad fitting that was snowing out all of our channels. Huh. 6 days without cable, and ten minutes to fix it. *slaps self upside head*

I think I have become unaddicted to cable...I get lots more done without it...LOL!

I noticed last night as I was looking on how to do the long draw that I already do it, just backwards! Instead of the outter hand staying nutral, it's the other hand that stays nutral...the one holding the rolag! I'll film it and post it later on.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.