12/11/2006

Fuckin POsTaL!

Okay now. What wears blue, and can't read? A POSTAL OFFICE WORKER! What fuckin use is it to mark a god-damned package FRAGILE and then slap it around like it ain't even marked!! Mother fuckin postal worker, took my package which I stamped fragile many times (because they don't seem to see it) SLAPPED it down on the scales, ASKED if there was anything fragile...looking her in the eye, I said Fragile in a not too respectful tone, paid for it, and as I was walking away THE BITCH THROWS my package into the received mail bin! MOTHER FUCKER! That package is labeled FRAGILE!!! . HOW DISRESPECTFUL! When I call to make a complain, yet another BITCH talks to me like I am an imbecile, and tells me that they will do their best to handle packages marked as fragile with care, BUT if I want special handling practices I have TO PAY MORE for it! Okay, what's the use for asking if the god-damned thing is fragile and marking it as so in the first god-damned place! Fuckin postal office is as corrupt as the god-damned government!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. don't they p*** you off when that happens. Why ask if fragile if they don't take care?
    Bright blessings
    amber in Scotland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.