12/13/2006

Spin me a treasure is finally a go! And foggy...




Yeah! I got my assigned a spin-me-a-treasure swap partner, and it turned out to be a mystery swap! So I contacted my person and left a couple of nice messages...anonymously.
Now...where is my mystery person? *feeling ignored*

Yesterday it was foggy all day...and the sun has not been out all week. Where are you sun! I am a solar powered being...I need sun to function!!! But the day had a very mystical feel to it. That was cool.

I finished another pair of socks. These are quite a bit lighter than the ones I knit out of my own spun yarn. Oh yeah, speaking of those, I showed them off at the Madison Knitting Guild along with my Wing-of the Moth shawl in progress. Wouldn't you know, the date I decide to show off my goodies, a camera crew from the public access channels is there...filming... *shys away to a dark corner* CRAP! And all day I debated with myself...should I do the show and tell? Nah, I don't need too....well maybe I will...and back and forth all day. They take pictures of what is shown, so I will post a copy of those when they get onto the MKG website.






I also want to organize my altar area. I want to take all the crap out from the shelf underneath the altar and place all my herb jars there instead. Right now they are still in the box we moved them into for moving. I want them out where I can see them and smell them on demand. And while I do this I will be listening to the book on CD by Dean Koontz-The Husband. OOOOoooo! Now I just have to get my ass of the damned computer and do it!!

I made some awesome soup last night. We are living off of it for the next two days till payday comes and allows us to buy some real food. LOL It is a miso/egg drop soup, with pepper, sushi seaweed wrapper ripped up, and added some garlic and tomato Polenta to it instead of tofu because we don't have tofu. The Polenta has been in the fridge for almost a year. The expiration date on it is FEB 2006. LMAO! But it was unopened and it tasted fine and it made a nice addition to the soup! I don't think Miso paste ever expires...that shit has soo much sodium in it that it would probably survive a nuclear explosion!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Treasure Spinner here...
    Sorry for the delay...
    You should get an email anytime...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.