1/16/2007

Mohair and I won another book!

I'm getting mohair fleece! I'm getting mohair fleece!! Yearly to kid grade (I guess it is inbetween) in white. YAY! It was priced special so I had to skip the new years resolution of use what I have, for this fantastic half off sale (which is over now, SORRY!). I'm getting a five pound fleece. Sweeeeeeet! Major fleece p0rn coming your way!! Keep an eye on my youtube.com channel (link on side bar). I plan on spinning fine thread from it and using it for card weaving if it is too course for knitting with because it takes color so well.

And, I won another book! How lucky is that?! I participated in the Unwound podcast listeners poll, and every month she puts everyone's name in a hat who calls, and draws out a lucky person to pick a book! I got this months and I picked Victorian Lace Today. Doing this lace wing of the moth shawl has wetted my appetite for more lace! This is a nice book too. My knittin friend purchased it at one of the local guild meetings and I looked through it with her. Pretty stuff in there.

I cannot find my handspun, knitted socks ANYWHERE! They've dissapeared! I could use them now that the temps are much-much colder, and there is lots of snow on the ground. I need new shoes, but I am not a shoe shoper. I hate braking in new shoes. Would rather wear what I have till they literally fall apart than brake in new shoes.

The brine shrimp seem to be thriving! I hope they keep growing! I need to clean out another container for the daphina coming. I think I will put the two surviving guppies in a new tank and use that take as the daphnia tank since it is full of algea. Then, when the new guppy tank as oodles of algea, I will switch them back to thier old tank...which should be spotless by the time the Daphnia are done with it!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Thanks for the mention. I can't wait to hear that review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.