3/16/2007

Mail Day...money suuuuuuuuuucker

ACK....just when I think things are gonna go really well....SLAP upside the head the universe says!
 
I got a a letter in the mail today reminding me to pay taxes I thought were already paid off!!! *face palm*
When I tried to call and ask question...all I got was a nasty tax lady who would not let me get a word in edgewise. *CLICK*
I got the polypay fleece I ordered last week! OOOoo so crimpy! I cannot wait to comb some of it up to spin!
 
I got an envie from mom with a $50 gift card to hobby lobby and a bday card along with the socks I knit that were too small.  I wan't expecting so much money!
 
I called the survey people who said they were gonna send me $100 for participating in a survey that I have not seen yet...they said they just sent them out because they were waiting for the last couple of people to call and confirm thier winnings.
 
Then I decided, with all this market crunching happening, I am gonna take my IRA out. I need the money anyhow. Most of it I hope I will be able to put back but I can pay off whatever is left on those god forsaken tax peeps say I STILL owe (just under $200). 
 
Then I am trying to figure a way to pay for my WTI tuition, which is around $500 and I dunno how I am gonna pay for it PLUS my karate tuition.
 
*faint*
 
Until next time...
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.