3/19/2007

More self-defense and Promotions...*WIMPER!!*


We learned a few more self defense moves today, although I have no idea how I am supposed to practice them when the BF *looks over and rolls eyes* is a whimp when it comes to helping me with this.

Next Friday is promotions and I will be getting my gold belt for an extra $30 bucks. Suppose I will pay that at the next class. I am very nervous about it because I am not sure if we are all showing what we know together as a class...or individually in front of the rest of the class. *whimper!!*

We learned a few more moves but I think we are having more emphasis on practicing what we know for the promotion day. *whimper*

I didn't work nearly as hard but DAMN! Am I still worn out!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    Just start a fist fight with your BF... I'm sure that will get you some practice for thost self-defense moves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably hurt the man...physically and mentally!! He's a lover not a fighter. Wouldn't due much for our relationship either! *face-palm!*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.