4/12/2007

Blah's

Ugh...I am feeling kinda tired today. I dunno if it is the weather or if it is because most of the students at karate class last night said they were fighting colds. All that heavy breathing and working out around INFECTED hosts....grrrrr....Why don't people go out and spread the wealth (or love even) as well as they spread contagious cold germs!!!
 
Grrr...then the pump on my Ziacam bottle is not pumping so I had to just guess a measured amount to take.
 
I don't feel like doing too much today. I suppose I could work on sanding and cutting the slats for my belt display. Nothin to watch on the tellie...suppose I could watch the lake house again because the first time I did not pay much attention to it.
 
BLAH
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.