4/13/2007

More felting of "The Bag"-Snow Picture

I ran the bag through another wash cycle, this time using dawn dish soap instead of detergent. The bag felted more and is now more of the size I was shooting for when I did all that aweful math a couple of weeks ago. I bought some jumper clasps for the front flap and extra "jean" buttons so I can adjust the closure is I need to. I have knitted and felted the inner pockets I wanted and the handle bar straps that will hold it onto the bike. The BF stuck it on my head and became a shutter bug again. LMAO! I really don't mind having my picture taken. Always time for a bit of goofing off!! I drink a lot of coffee...can you tell?! LMAO! I like my coffee!!!

And the day would not be complete without a picture from the snow storm we had. This was mid-day Wednesday. It was very pretty out as the snow was sticking to everything. Streets with a lot of trees looked like veiled pathways. SOoooooooo pretty! The pictures do not do the absolute beauty of it justice....even if it is supposed to be spring here!







I have been looking into purchasing a bike "computer" to keep track of the milage I will be biking. I tried to purchase from buildurbike on ebay after asking about his return policies but the basterd blocked me from purchasing anything!! WTF? I ask the seller a question because I am a weary and cautious buyer, not because I want to stir up some shit.I answered my email and he sounded like a good seller. Wierd. I asked this person if they wanted my sale or not because if they don't then I am just gonna go pay the extra $20 and purchase the same cateye wireless "computer" from the local shops here in town! Cripes. Wierdo.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.