4/18/2007

Discouraged

I am so discouraged today. It doesn't seem to matter how much I try...I just can't seem to get this round kick down pat. *big loud sigh* All I wanna do is cry because I wanna do this so badly...but my body is not working with me on this! Seems all I can accomplish is making my hips all sore as hell!
Although I have noticed I am become more flexiable on the job. That's a plus.
I dunno if it is the weather, that time of month comin around, or what but I really feel down today.
Doesn't help that I am not getting any help with the godforsaken housework. God forbid the man would help with anymore than the dishes! GRrrrrrrrrr...domestic life SUCKS!!
 
I did finally get some rest last night. Although I came home and hit the bed right away not giving the BF a second glance. I was so exhauseted from not getting any sleep because of his Midnight Fidgets that I slept hard for nearly two hours. Course then I could not fall alseep right away when I went to bed at my normal time. *shrugs*
 
I bought that new venus Breeze razor and it is quite good at what they claim it to do. I shaved my hairy legs in no time flat without the added hassle of messing with shavin cream. Shaving cream...blah!
 
I feel like I am never gonna get recommended for black belt at this rate. I am still getting winded so much that I cannot be as vocal as most of the fellow students. *sigh*
 
Must keep practicing...must ignore pain, must work on balance...must....keep....on....KICKING!!!! Arnnnagh....
 
So discouraged. :(
 
Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.