4/20/2007

Handle Bar Bag in Action...New project (Another one?!)

Here are some pictures of the bag in action. It helped to transport a library object bag to the library this afternoon, and also held my cell phone. :P I have no idea why the second picture came out blurry...maybe because of the low batteries. I love those buttons! Now I need to doodle something in yarn on the front. Maybe I will needle felt me a tree for that blank front. HUmmmmm....














And now for the next project: Forest Canopy Shawl. I bought the pattern from the blog I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can . It's a nice "mindless" lace pattern with little to no fancy stuff...like the wing of the moth shawl. I have nothing against the wing of the moth shawl-BEAUTIFUL pattern...but I am ready for some mindless knitting that I can take along!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.