5/09/2007

WOW Warm weather!!

Wow is the weather warm out there! Eighty-four degrees warm!!

The lady selling me the louet s10 sent me a picture today. It does look old, but it looks in good shape. Hopefully I will have me a new wheel before work ends for the summer and I go on unemployment.

Not much to report other than some monger is still trying to provoke me. *shrugs* You'd think they would have better things to do with thier valuable time left on this plane of existance. I sure do, and that is karate...which I must go and get ready for.



Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, "monger."

    Well, let's hope that by making your blog invitation only, that solves your problem. Sorry to say, but that's life here on the net. Eventually we all run into someone like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.